SALON OF CONTEMPORARY APPLIED ART
Standing members of the Council of the Salon are the director and curators at the Contemporary Applied Art Department of the Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade:
- mr Ljiljana Miletić Abramović, Museum director
- mr Bojana Popović, museum advisor at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade
- Slobodan Jovanović, senior curator at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade, chairperson of the Council of the Salon
Members of the Council of the Salon of Contemporary Applied Art in the period 2018 – 2019 are also:
- Borut Vild, associate professor at Faculty of Media and Communication, Belgrade
- Ljubica Jelisavac Katić, art historian, Faculty of Applied Arts, Belgrade
The selection of the artists for Salon of Contemporary Art, for 2019 and 2020, will be carried through by invitation of the Council of Salon of Museum of Applied Art.
For all relevant and additional information contact Slobodan Jovanović, President of the Council of the Salon.
Telephone: +381 11 2626 494
The Museum of Applied Art is open for proposals would be glad to host exhibitions in the Museum gallery “Jade” if budgeting is provided by exhibitors.
Contact: Milica Cukić MA, Museum Advisor, Head of Department of Arts, Department of Public Relations
Telephone: +381 11 32 85 019