Shop MAA Art
- Representative copies of Serbian.Medieval jewellery produced in silver
- Silver – plated copies of Panagija (Pectoral icons) from the 17 th and the 18 th century
- Prints stamped out from original 17th century block woodcuts, as well as reprints of contemporary designers print works
- Silk scarves with printed motifs of Pirot Kilims from East Serbia and hand- painted jewellery made of wood, with the same motifs
- Vintage photographs of Belgrade printed on paper and textile
- Original lamps, wrist-watches, fashion accessoires, paper wear, puzzles …ect
We keep as well collections of art pieces in textile, ceramics , glass and various other materials by contemporary Serbian designers such as : Snežana Skoko, Ksenija Jakić, Ljubica Jocić, Aleksandar Vas, Marko Veselinović, Miodrag Stefanović, Marija Tasovac, and Zogorka Stojanović.
Copies of Panagija (Pectoral icons)
Silver – plated copies of Panagija (Pectoral icons) from the 17 th and the 18 th century: 3000 – 9000 dinars (27.3 -82 €)
Copies of Serbian Medieval jewellery
Photographs of Belgrade
MPUArt has an original display, not to be found elsewere, it bears a specific spirit of artistic creativity as the trade mark of The Museum of Applied Art.
Visit and discover it for yourself.
Means of payment: Cash, Check, Credit card (YUBA, DINA, VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO)