42nd Salon of Architecture Persistently – Resiliently
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Museum of Applied Art is unable to organize the traditional opening ceremony in the presence of the audience.
The awards will be presented on Thursday, 10 September, at 19.00, in the presence of the Jury’s representatives and the representatives of the awarded candidates.
The exhibition will be set up and open to visitors under specific conditions. The rules that should be obeyed when visiting the Salon of Architecture and the Museum of Applied Art are as follows:
- Visitors are required to wear protective equipment, i.e. a face mask and hand gloves when entering the Museum.
- A maximum of ten visitors are allowed to be present at the Museum at the same time.
- Visitors will have their temperature checked and their hands sanitized at the entrance.
Council of the Salon
- Ljiljana Miletić Abramović
- Ela Nešić
- Milena Zindović
Jury of the 42nd Salon of Architecture 2020
The Jury of the 42nd Salon of Architecture 2020 (in alphabetical order) consists of:
- Eva Vaništa Lazarević (Belgrade)
- Anđela Karabašević (Grand Prix of the 41st Salon of Architecture 2019, Belgrade)
- Mustafa Musić (Belgrade)
- Vanja Panić (Belgrade)
- Marija Simović (Kragujevac)