Standing members of the Council of the Salon are the director and curators at the Contemporary Applied Art Department of the Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade:
- Biljana Jotić, director at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade
- mr Bojana Popović, museum advisor at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade
- Slobodan Jovanović, senior curator at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade
- Jelena Popović, senior curator at Museum of Applied Art in Belgrade, chairperson of the Council of the Salon
Members of the Council of the Salon of Contemporary Applied Art in the period 2021– 2022 are also:
- Svetlana Jovičić, art historian, member of the ULUPUDS’s Critique and Theory of Art Section
- Marija Radoš, curator and associate of Remont – an independent art association
- Ana Ereš, PhD, Assistant Research Professor at the Department of History of Art, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
The selection of the artists for Salon of Contemporary Art, for 2021 and 2022, will be carried through by invitation of the Council of Salon of Museum of Applied Art.
For all relevant and additional information contact Jelena Popović, President of the Council of the Salon.
Telephone: +381 11 2626 494