THE PERMANENT EXHIBITION OF THE MUSEUM OF APPLIED ART IN THE INKIOSTRI GALLERY WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO ITS REORGANIZATION AND REDEFINITION
On 6 November 2022, on the day of the 72nd anniversary of the Museum of Applied Art, we will ceremonially open the doors of the new exhibition that, in addition to an historical feature, will include the contemporary aspect of applied art from the MMA Collections.
The second part of the redefinition of the setting will be reflected in the monthly presentation of individual Museum acquisitions. Through the Object of the Month project, artworks purchased by the Museum over the past 10 years, being an integral part of the Permanent Exhibition of the Museum of Applied Art, will be presented.
The permanent exhibition of the Museum of Applied Art includes objet d’art from the following Collections:
- Ceramics, glass and porcelain collection
- Metals and jewelry collection
- Furniture collection
- Textiles and costumes collection
- Collection of photography, applied graphics and artistic processing of books
- Collection of contemporary applied art and design
- Collection of architecture, urban planning and architectural design